During Covid-19, Christine was stuck at home due to the quarantine order. She saw this as a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to step out of her comfort zone.
She utilized her time at home to venture into different fields such as:
- Graphic designer freelancer
- Sales agent
- Private mentor tutor
- Content creator
She failed at some and succeeded at some. However, she sees failure as an opportunity to grow.
Her continuous curiosity to LEARN had resulted in a POSITIVE INFLUENCE among her peers.
In the past, she had always been a quiet and shy girl. This is her story of what makes her come alive and to share her unique value with the world.
Thanks to her wide experience, she is now a YOUNG ACTIVE CITIZEN!
To date, she is board of directors in 2 Non-Governmental Organizations, which are Apex Club of Penang and Junior Chamber International. She loves to give back to the community because SERVICE TO HUMANITY IS THE BEST WORK OF LIFE.
Major community projects involved :
- Organizing chairman of MoonCare Community Project. This project provided 100 groceries sets and mooncakes to 100 B40 families to celebrate the Mid Autumn Festival.
- Assistant Treasurer of Regain with Dignity and Survive with Dignity. This project provided 100 meals daily for 46 days to B40 families during covid-19 hardship.
She often finds herself to INSPIRE, EMPOWER and SERVE to ACHIEVE her goals.
Christine develops opportunities to build BUSINESS NETWORK CONNECTIONS by connecting with different individuals. Recently, she hosted a Private Business Networking Session to give her peers a platform to get guidance on entrepreneurship.
Major business projects involved :
- Moderator of JCI United Penang 2nd RiseUP Young Entrepreneurs with one of the fast growing property developers in Penang (Asia Green Group)
- Emcee of Malaysia Book of Records Financial Freedom Mindset 3.0
- Emcee of JCI Malaysia Sustainable Development Awards Sharing Session
Christine often promotes the idea of SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP centered within United Nation Sustainable Development Goals, a blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet. She always explores business opportunities that have a POSITIVE IMPACT on the community, society and world.
Recently, her TRANSFORMATIONAL SOLUTION has won 1st runner up in a Youth ENTREPRENEUR challenge. Her solution aims to solve SDG 2( Zero Hunger) and SDG 13(Climate Action). Her SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION has managed to reach investors and partners who have the same goal.
In fact, she motivates the workforce through YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP. She works hand in hand with youths from different backgrounds to an ECONOMIC PROGRESS of the society.
Her major achievement includes:
- 1st runner up of Youth Entrepreneur Challenge 3.0 by Penang Youth Development Corporation
- 2nd runner up of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation App Challenge
- 2nd runner up of ISpark International Pitching Competition (IIPC)
Despite her busy schedule, Christine balances her time well between every aspect of her life. She loves taking on challenges and advises her peers to do the same because PRESSURE IS PRIVILEGE. It means someone believes in you and it gives you the opportunity to do something extraordinary.